Kewlsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl)

4 posters

Go down

Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl) Empty Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl)

Post by Morrigan Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm

So...umm...yeah. Bitch and moan and share all those worries that guys are going to hate us for?

I bought myself the DivaCup today. So far, it is pure awesome.

Morrigan

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl) Empty Re: Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl)

Post by morv Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 am

eweweweweew how do you use it
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl) Empty Re: Ew girls (aka all the gross things that make you a girl)

Post by L a u r y n Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 am

HUA!!!!!!
^that is my attempt at a gagging noise
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Number of posts : 505

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 am

Oh, it's pretty gross to empty it, but considering tampons give me cramps, and this doesn't so far, it's worth it.

Johna, you stick it in, and it catches all the gross stuff. You squeeze the bottom to break the seal, tug it out, empty, wash, reinsert.

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by morv Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 am

how big is it like the size of a regular paper cup
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:20 pm

thats fuuuucked up
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:38 pm

"The Model 1 cup is 1 11/16" (~4.3 cm) in diameter and the Model 2 cup is 1 13/16" (~4.6 cm) in diameter. Both cups are approximately 2 1/4" (~5.7 cm) in length in the body of the cup, with another 3/8" (~1 cm) stem (2 5/8" total length). The stem may be trimmed to adjust for comfort."

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 pm

L a u r y n wrote:thats fuuuucked up
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bristel Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Lauryn said: That's fucked up.

I agree.

I am glad I don't bleed for a week. I don't trust that...
Bristel
Bristel
Normal Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey burstel! Leave, you don't have a vagina!!! Read the tite "Ew GIRLS (aka all the gross things that make you a girl)"
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down