Kewlsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addict for Dramatics

3 posters

Go down

Addict for Dramatics Empty Addict for Dramatics

Post by Morrigan Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:21 pm

It's a catchy line from a song, and I think it's fitting.

Place holder for shit about me~

Morrigan

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Addict for Dramatics Empty Re: Addict for Dramatics

Post by Morrigan Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 pm

So, just about everything that could wrong today has gone wrong. I got up this morning, amazingly on time, only to have to hunt for pants. The jeans I usually wear have managed to disappear, and my sweat pants were hanging to dry. Finally found a different pair of jeans, where my mom had hidden a bunch of my clothing (not really hidden, just somewhere I don't put clothes), and I went to work.

Work was slow. Even for a Sunday it was pretty dead. Spent the morning being bored, came home from lunch, and was confronted with something along the lines of "I'm angry, I don't want to take it out on you, don't talk to me." Nice to have a warning, but kinda shitty when that's the first thing someone says to you. Particularly someone you hardly talk to lately (person A). Ok, fine. Next person simply responded with "no" when I said boo. Soooo I let it alone, but a lot of the time this person is only joking when he says stuff like that (person B). Another person just didn't respond for a long time, if he did at all. I don't remember right now.

Anyhow, all three of these people were the main people I've talked to for the last several months, and they've all pretty much stopped talking to me lately. It really sucks, and none of them seem to care when I try to to tell them I'm feeling neglected. Messaged each of them, telling this today, and person B was an ass about it, saying how he was angry and not in the mood for it, and I left it alone earlier. Sorry to say, but "no" doesn't exactly mean "I'm angry, leave me alone." Person B didn't quite get the point at all, but there seemed to be an agreement reached where he understood that if he honestly still wants to be friends with me, he kind of has to put in some effort and actually talk to me. Immediately after this, he left to do something silly for someone else, and stopped talking to me without so much as a brb. The only times he's really talked to me lately, he's been depressed. I'm failing to see how on earth he can claim to care about me when he's doing stuff like this.

Also, I wanted pepsi at work and we were all out. Ok, tropical full throttle will do instead. None of that either. Got stuck with citrus, and I don't really like it. Got home, and my nephew got a hold of my new headphones, and I don't have a clue where they are.

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by morv Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:36 pm

that is unfortunate i hope everything gets better and that person a and person b grow up and talk to you Mad
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 pm

<3

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bristel Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am

also Person X, who we shall call Tim to keep his identity secret, loves you! ^^

can it be spam tiem nao?
Bristel
Bristel
Normal Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:14 am

I love you too <3

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bristel Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 am

*posts*

Hey! Get ur butt on here! <3

How are you doing? Is there anything new lately?
Bristel
Bristel
Normal Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 am

I'm on here lots <_< Just been out a lot too, with friends. Getting high and going to the beach and stuff

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:26 pm

I like someone, buuuut....
My "best" friend likes him too. So, should I be a good friend, or do what would be good for me? If I think about it, I know my friend would do whatever, and not think of me at all.

Colston, the guy I like, liked me for a long time (I assume he still does, based on things coming, but I'm not sure). He had a crush on me while he was in ninth grade and I was in twelfth. That was more than a little awkward, to say the least, but I didn't want to be mean, so I told him we'd see when he turned 18. Considering he would have been 14 or 15 at the time, I really didn't expect him to follow up on that, but he did last year. Nothing happened then, but we've become friends. He's easy to be around.

My friend Saydool (yes male, yes gay) decided a few months ago that he likes Colston (yes, Colston is bi, though I think rather experimental still). He's being rather possessive and jealous about it, with only a little bit of reason. I don't think he likes me even hugging Colston, which is rather idiotic. I could deal with this, but I like Colston too, and have for awhile. Colston happens to want us both (entirely possible want means like in this situation, but he definitely wants sex from either of us). It's become rather a sticky situation.

I've been trying to be a good friend, but I really like Colston. Saydool beat me to saying it, but does that make my feeling less valid? In addition to liking him, I can't keep my hands off him. I have no clue why, but it's frustrating. It isn't even a sexual thing. If I'm around him, I have to be touching him. It's annoying, but would be ok if he was mine and all. Particularly awkward if we're with Saydool.

So, should I be a good friend and suffocate my feelings, or do what I want and take him for myself? Honestly, Saydool would never choose me over a guy, so I'm not sure if I should put him first. I have a feeling our friendship will end if I go ahead with Colston. He's supposed to be my best friend, but he constantly fucks up. There have been several occasions where I've been ready to end our friendship, so it's not as if it would be a huge loss. He's just the only friend I regularly see that I was friends with in high school. What do I doooooo? ;-;

In other news, I'm doing well. Get to choose my classes on Friday. Can't wait to be back in school.

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by morv Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm

forget about your friend and think about yourself she will get over it
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412