Kewlsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we want?

+2
morv
Morrigan
6 posters

Go down

What do we want? Empty What do we want?

Post by Morrigan Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:57 pm

In this forum? Daily recipes? Random chit chat about cooking? General advice? (I love this forum, I love Wes and Cece for having it, please help me make it live)

Morrigan

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

What do we want? Empty Re: What do we want?

Post by morv Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Morrigan wrote:(I love this forum, I love Wes and Cece for having it, please help me make it live)
suck up jk ilu

daily recipes random chit chat about cooking general advice are great options they could be like stickied topics :nod:
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

oo sticky.
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Number of posts : 505

Back to top Go down

Post by F44 Control Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm

If someone makes an advice thread, I can sticky it.

F44 Control
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 544

http://kewlsville.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by morv Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 pm

i volunteer stacey no way am i going to make it
morv
morv
Normal Member

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by F44 Control Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm

you are so lazy johna

F44 Control
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 544

http://kewlsville.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 pm

I would make it but it wouldn'tbe sticky material.
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 pm

I will work on one

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by L a u r y n Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:22 pm

sweet
L a u r y n
L a u r y n
Bad COP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo-kyo Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Suggestion for Daily Recipes if it goes up : Make sure to have a verity of recipes for the different types of cook. If possible, at least two everyday, a simple one and a complex one. Also, we could have a weekly theme, such as 'pasta' or 'on the go food'. Then, there could be holiday themes too, for when they come up.
Kyo-kyo
Kyo-kyo
Normal Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ccTV Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Kyo-kyo wrote:Suggestion for Daily Recipes if it goes up : Make sure to have a verity of recipes for the different types of cook. If possible, at least two everyday, a simple one and a complex one. Also, we could have a weekly theme, such as 'pasta' or 'on the go food'. Then, there could be holiday themes too, for when they come up.
Do you want to do that? :3
ccTV
ccTV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo-kyo Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 pm

[quote=\"ccTV\"][quote=\"Kyo-kyo\"]Suggestion for Daily Recipes if it goes up : Make sure to have a verity of recipes for the different types of cook. If possible, at least two everyday, a simple one and a complex one. Also, we could have a weekly theme, such as \'pasta\' or \'on the go food\'. Then, there could be holiday themes too, for when they come up.[/quote]Do you want to do that? :3[/quote] What if i have no experience in cooking, but just research everything so that i can know a bit? Would i still be able to do it? And also if i do it, the everyday two recipes would have to turn into \"two recipes for the weekend\" and \" two -or more recipes for the entire week...actually, that might work better, it\'ll give people time to actually try the recipes....\" and also, since there wouldn\'t be one everyday, then that would let me add more, of all different kinds of recipes...like meals with meat and meals with veggies, which would also go with the theme of course. Omg, i like this idea more than i thought. HMM, i\'m seriously thinking about taking you up on your offer to do it, as long as everyone KNOWS that i am inexperienced in cooking and can only go by the knowledge i know and i find out. If i do it, i want people to know i\'m no, expert, or food guru. Just a normal familiar/unfamiliar. =o man i said a lot....lol. ^^

Last edited by Kyo-kyo on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyo-kyo
Kyo-kyo
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccTV Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Kyo-kyo wrote:
ccTV wrote:
Kyo-kyo wrote:Suggestion for Daily Recipes if it goes up : Make sure to have a verity of recipes for the different types of cook. If possible, at least two everyday, a simple one and a complex one. Also, we could have a weekly theme, such as 'pasta' or 'on the go food'. Then, there could be holiday themes too, for when they come up.
What if i have no experience in cooking, but just research everything so that i can know a bit? Would i still be able to do it? And also if i do it, the everyday two recipes would have to turn into "two recipes for the weekend" and " two -or more recipes for the entire week...actually, that might work better, it'll give people time to actually try the recipe...." Omg, i like this idea more than i thought. HMM, i'm seriously thinking about taking you up on your offer to do it, as long as everyone KNOWS that i am inexperienced in cooking and can only go by the knowledge i know and i find out. If i do it, i want people to know i'm no, expert, or food guru. Just a normal familiar/unfamiliar. =o man i said a lot....lol. ^^
I mean do you want to make the thread? :3
ccTV
ccTV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo-kyo Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 pm

ccTV wrote:
Kyo-kyo wrote:
ccTV wrote:
What if i have no experience in cooking, but just research everything so that i can know a bit? Would i still be able to do it? And also if i do it, the everyday two recipes would have to turn into "two recipes for the weekend" and " two -or more recipes for the entire week...actually, that might work better, it'll give people time to actually try the recipe...." Omg, i like this idea more than i thought. HMM, i'm seriously thinking about taking you up on your offer to do it, as long as everyone KNOWS that i am inexperienced in cooking and can only go by the knowledge i know and i find out. If i do it, i want people to know i'm no, expert, or food guru. Just a normal familiar/unfamiliar. =o man i said a lot....lol. ^^
I mean do you want to make the thread? :3
I totally just edited my post...am i thinking too much on this??? D:
Kyo-kyo
Kyo-kyo
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 pm

I think it'd be better as every weekend/week anyhow. A week is more time for people to get ingredients and try it out.

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo-kyo Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Morrigan wrote:I think it'd be better as every weekend/week anyhow. A week is more time for people to get ingredients and try it out.

When we put our minds together, we can do a lot.
Kyo-kyo
Kyo-kyo
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 pm

This could work very well

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo-kyo Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 pm

*shakes hand* That it could.
Kyo-kyo
Kyo-kyo
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 pm

So, would we like to start this this weekend? A really good way for it to work would be if we're doing a simple and a more fancy recipe, for the same thing, you and I could each make one. You do simple, I do fancy, or vice versa. Then we aren't just posting things we think would be good, but things we've really tested.

Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum